Escaping July – Canadian Caper
So we’ve been working on a little project for the last few months. We’re part of a team that’s going to host a One-Day-Only Theatrical Live Escape Event.
- The Theme is a Speakeasy set in the 1920’s that is run by the Don.
- It’ll be a large format game where you will be in the room with other groups of 6
- There will be actors you can interact with, think of them like NPCs
- The puzzles are done by Errol from ERA (who also did the puzzles for Puzzle Hunt)
- Its on Saturday September 19th @ 4pm , 6pm and 8pm
- and like any good escape… your objective is to Escape!
Check it out at Canadiancaper.com and we hope to see you there!
Oh, one last thing, the first 50 people to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org will get a $5 discount code for tickets!