Escaping August – Casa Loma and ANOTHER TRIP!
As you can see we’ve been busy with trying to catch up on reviews (and rest) from our Ottawa Trip. Stay tuned for our review of Exit Strategy, which should be up tomorrow!
As we’re winding down the summer we’re also ramping up our escaping, here’s what we’re up to soon.
– Tonight we’re off to Escape Games for Syndicate and End of the Line, hopefully with reviews soon
– We’re going check out Looking Glass Adventures this weekend as well and so far we’ve only heard good things about them
– Escape From Casa Loma is booked! We’re teaming up with E4G (Escapers 4G) for this one
– Our London trip!. We’ll be bringing Team Mashup to tackle London’s best
– Finally we’ll be busy with our own event Canadian Caper Event: A Night at the Speakeasy. If you haven’t already, but your tickets soon, we are getting some requests for large groups!
As always feel free to contact us for recommendations, otherwise Happy Escaping!